the lion in me.

2 months ago I sent in stuff to make sure to change countries from Nepal to Rwanda on the US side. (It’s called a 171-h where I filled out a change of country form for a non-hague country, or I-600a. Yes, there are countless numbers and letters for all these various forms you have to fill out for International adoption, or otherwise known as IA:) )

Well, although I got a notice that they received it in late July (and was sent to them in early in July) all the forms and documents that was sent along with it are missing. This is, like, a serious pain. They can’t be copies you see, they have to be original, notarized, official documents. We had the one extra copy sent to them. Now it’s gone.



Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s